[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

jay.krell at cornell.edu jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri Nov 20 22:06:01 CET 2009

The FreeBSD and OpenBSD interfaces seem different enough such that worry
does not transfer? "stack" vs. "stackseg"? Besides FreeBSD being more
mainstream? Besides checking Java (OpenBSD) and Boehm?
OpenBSD interface does not even seem to offer what we want? For some
definition of "top" of stack? Ie "the highest address"?? Seems odd.

  - Jay (phone)