[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Fri Nov 27 20:36:13 CET 2009

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/PTHREAD/: ThreadInterix.c
	                                        ThreadPThreadC.c
	                                        m3makefile
Added files:
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/PTHREAD/: ThreadApple.c
	                                        ThreadFreeBSD.c
Removed files:
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/PTHREAD/: apple.c freebsd.c

Log message:
	using c_source helps build working boot archives,
	so use it instead of #include
	(I think there is some other directive,
	but also boot archives are "flat" so we need
	more unique file names.)
	consider ThreadDarwin.c or ThreadMacosx or ThreadMacX or such instead