[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sun Nov 29 05:13:29 CET 2009

	cm3/m3-ui/X11R4/src/: m3makefile

Log message:
	experiment wrt X and Interix
	build it all, but just don't import_sys_lib("X11") if it isn't there
	this works as long as the library is entirely "external" and doesn't
	actually contain any code that links to anything
	(ie: if we avoid cloning headers, this won't work, not clear
	what is best, and not clear how to filter well, in particular,
	only this low level should really know about X11, higher up
	should check for their immediate dependencies I kind of think..)