[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Randy Coleburn rcoleburn at elego.de
Fri Oct 30 04:13:34 CET 2009

CVSROOT:	/usr/cvs
Changes by:	rcoleburn at birch.	09/10/30 04:13:34

Added files:
	cm3/scripts/dev/windows/: RCC_upgradeCM3.cmd do-cm3.cmd
	cm3/scripts/install/windows/: cm3CommandShell.CMD cm3Proj.cmd
	                              cm3StartIDE.CMD
	cm3/scripts/obsolete/: ArcDir.CMD
	                       Documentation_CM3SetupCmdEnv.htm
	                       Documentation_CM3SetupCmdEnv.pdf
	                       Documentation_CM3StartIDE.htm
	                       Documentation_CM3StartIDE.pdf
	                       Documentation_cm3Proj.htm
	                       Documentation_cm3Proj.pdf UnArc.CMD
	                       cm3Proj_v114.cmd cm3SetupCmdEnv_v143.cmd
	                       cm3StartIDE_v201.CMD startReactor.cmd
Removed files:
	cm3/scripts/: ArcDir.CMD Documentation_CM3SetupCmdEnv.htm
	              Documentation_CM3SetupCmdEnv.pdf
	              Documentation_CM3StartIDE.htm
	              Documentation_CM3StartIDE.pdf
	              Documentation_cm3Proj.htm
	              Documentation_cm3Proj.pdf UnArc.CMD cm3Proj.cmd
	              cm3SetupCmdEnv.cmd cm3StartIDE.CMD
	              startReactor.cmd v526_all.CM3P
	cm3/scripts/win/: RCC_upgradeCM3.cmd do-cm3.cmd

Log message:
	Based on prior m3devel message I sent out, make the first attempt toward improving structure of "scripts" folder.  These changes only affect previous contributions I have made to this folder.  That way, others can choose when/if to align their stuff with a new folder layout as time goes on.  Since we are close to a release, we don't want to break anything right now.

	Create new folder "obsolete" and put all my old stuff in there.  No one should use any of this stuff.  But, just in case anyone is dependent on it currently, it is still avail via the "obsolete" folder.

	Create new "dev" folder tree with subfolders "windows", "posix", and "python".  The later 2 folders are empty.  In the "windows" folder, I've put scripts I use on Windows 2000/XP/Vista for "upgrading compiler" (RCC_upgradeCM3.cmd) and for "building packages based on definitions in PkgInfo.txt" (do-cm3.cmd).

	Create new "install" folder tree with subfolders "windows", "posix", and "python".  The later 2 folders are empty.  In the "windows" folder, I've put scripts I use on Windows 2000/XP/Vista for "opening up a cm3 command prompt window" (cm3CommandShell.cmd), "starting the IDE" (cm3StartIDE.cmd), and I've revamped my old "cm3Proj.cmd" to work with the new "cm3CommandShell.cmd".  Documentation for these 3 scripts is now in the "doc" folder as PDF files.  Intent for the "install\windows" folder is that its contents should be copied to the "cm3\bin" folder of the target installation on Windows platforms.  Indeed, my "RCC_upgradeCM3.cmd" scripts does just that.

	--Randy Coleburn