[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 8 18:02:51 CEST 2009

Really? Isn't it considerably safer to have a function declaration list the actual type instead of requiring all the callers to cast?
I left ThreadF safe and I think I left it all much better than this.
Safety is not a boolean. I'd much rather have a lot of UNTRACED REFs to specific types than a bunch of ADDRESSes.

 - Jay