[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sat Apr 3 22:46:26 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/cminstall/src/config-no-install/: Tag:
	                                             release_branch_cm3_5_8
	                                             Solaris.common

Log message:
	from head: SYSTEM_LIBS{"Z"} = ["-lz"]

	but cvsup does this anyway:

	if equal(TARGET, "PPC_DARWIN") or equal(TARGET, "I386_DARWIN") or equal(TARGET, "AMD64_DARWIN") or equal(TARGET, "SOLgnu") or equal(TARGET, "SOLsun")
	SYSTEM_LIBS{"LIBC"} += "-lz"
	end

	which is fairly sufficient (besides its findlib code)

	(The reason I don't embrace general expansion of SYSTEM_LIBS is because we really
	need an autoconfiguration method, and not just at install time, but it
	should adapt as user installs additional libraries. In the absence of
	a complete solution, I mostly leave it alone.)