[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Wed Apr 7 16:10:24 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/cminstall/src/config-no-install/: SPARC32_LINUX
	                                             Solaris.common

Log message:
	add -mcpu=v8 for cross compilation to 32bit sparc so atomic instructions
	are generated, instead of getting unresolved externals

	consider configure -with-cpu=v8 in m3cc/platforms.quake instead
	We need to clean this area up -- the options should go in
	at configure time where possible instead of when we invoke cm3cg.

	Doing it here saves having to rebuild cm3cg.

	Not fully tested but overconfident as usual.