[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sat Apr 10 00:53:55 CEST 2010

It is all dead actually.

There is an implementation of get/set/make/swapcontext over setjmp/longjmp, that worked and I think was in use, but I ended up smushing the layers together over in thread/POSIX. The layer was extremely thin so I think good to smush out.

Windows user threads might be possible with fibers. Might. Probably smushing the layers would again be preferred, in a new src/thread/winfiber. Probably won't ever happen though.

 - Jay