[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sun Apr 11 14:59:11 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/PTHREAD/: ThreadPThread.i3
	                                        ThreadPThread.m3

Log message:
	wrap to 80 columns, add a comment, explain what I think is going on with the types used with select (an arbitrary set of small integers, not limited to any particular maximum) and perhaps get the types more reasonable such that we don't need LOOPHOLE (granted, still a) confusing arbirary sized array with VAR itsFirstElement and b) not modeling the optionality of the parameters -- can't pass NIL to VAR parameters)