[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sun Apr 11 15:36:13 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/POSIX/: ThreadPosixC.c m3makefile
Removed files:
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/POSIX/: ThreadPosix.h

Log message:
	remove unnecessary header file -- I had a vision where we'd provide header files for everything, but it isn't really being used; I had another vision where we'd be compatible with the old bogus CodeWarrior behavior where everything had to be prototyped, but that's not really important either; a more useful vision is probably to generate headers from .i3 files, and then do the cross checking, maybe some day