[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sat Apr 17 16:54:58 CEST 2010

	cm3/scripts/python/: pylib.py

Log message:
	work in progress supporting new target names and cross building to I386_NT
	(mainly just copying along the *io, *mo files and writing a trivial one line makefile)
	also remove support for some deleted m3core/src/unix stuff, no matter really,
	I never use this "update source" feature any longer, maybe should remove it entirely
	(when it comes time to give these cross builds more publicity, this will just distract)