[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sun Apr 25 23:52:23 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-ui/juno-2/juno-app/src/: Tag: release_branch_cm3_5_8
	                                m3makefile

Log message:
	small partial merge from head to fix problem I hit building SOLsun
	no need to move tag, can be in near future release if there is one

	if host != target, we try to run the host PklFonts (which is bogus actually?
	I put this in in the first place, without it, cross builds try
	to run something that won't run)

	But if host or target are both solsun or solgnu, then go ahead
	and run what we just built, it isn't really a cross build.

	There are other combinations like this and we should come
	up with some abstraction:
	CanHostRunTarget(target)

	(e.g. I386_DARWIN and AMD64_DARWIN can run PPC_DARWIN
	PPC_DARWIN can sometimes run I386_DARWIN and AMD64_DARWIN (if OS is x86)
	CYGWIN can run NT and MINGW and MSDOS
	NT and MINGW can run each other
	NT can sometimes run CYGWIN
	MSDOS can sometimes run NT/MINGW/CYGWIN
	FOO64_FOO can often run FOO32_FOO (ditto AMD64/I386)
	FOO32 can sometimes run FOO64 (if FOO32 cm3 running on FOO64 OS)