[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Tue Aug 3 11:49:29 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-libs/libm3/src/os/POSIX/: FSPosix.m3

Log message:
	Use lstat instead of stat.
	The problem with stat is that it fails on symlinks if their target doesn't
	exist. So e.g. if you are deleting, you want to delete all the symlinks
	first -- assuming none of the links are to links. (!)
	The problem with lstat is a symlink to a directory is reported as a file.
	I strongly suspect that you just can't win.
	Where is the filesystem abstraction that correctly allows for links
	(symbolic links and hard links) and the body of code that uses it
	correctly? In Modula-3? I suspect neither exist, but I could of course
	be wrong.