[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Olaf Wagner wagner at elego.de
Sat Aug 7 09:44:04 CEST 2010

CVSROOT:	/usr/cvs
Changes by:	wagner at birch.	10/08/07 09:44:04

Modified files:
	cm3/scripts/regression/: hudson_build_system.sh
	                         hudson_pkg_tests.sh

Log message:
	It seems I accidentally broke the mechanism to check for pre-built
	cm3cg when copying the Hudson release testing jobs to cm3-current jobs.
	I overlooked that the -current- addition in some workspace names was
	needed in these hudson regression scripts, too.

	This may have caused some confusion, as old backend executables may
	have been used to built current sources.