[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sun Aug 15 05:54:16 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/cminstall/src/config-no-install/: FreeBSD4
	                                             I386_FREEBSD
	                                             I386_LINUX
	                                             LINUXLIBC6 SOLgnu
	                                             SOLsun
	                                             SPARC32_SOLARIS
Added files:
	cm3/m3-sys/cminstall/src/config-no-install/: I386_FREEBSD.common
	                                             I386_LINUX.common
	                                             SPARC32_SOLARIS.common

Log message:
	slight restructuring
	always assign unconditionally to TARGET, which
	necessitates splitting files into one line plus an include
	of a former copy of the file, minus the assigment to TARGET

	similarly for C_COMPILER (which is SUN or GNU or MS)
	remove the "if not defined", which doesn't work
	if the Modula-3 code predefines the values to their
	native values