[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Wed Aug 18 08:41:11 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/time/POSIX/: TimePosixC.c

Log message:
	For now at least, only use ComputeGrainViaClockGetRes on OSF/1.
	ComputeGrainViaSampling has a strong propensity to hang on OSF1/1.
	I don't know why. It seems to work ok on the others.
	ComputeGrainViaClockGetRes and ComputeGrainViaSampling seem to
	give much different results on Linux. And I think FreeBSD 4.11.
	ComputeGrainViaClockGetRes isn't available on Darwin.
	Haven't yet tested OpenBSD, Solaris, modern FreeBSD, etc.