[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Mon Dec 27 11:43:29 CET 2010

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/: m3core.h
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/C/Common/: CstdlibC.c M3toC.m3
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/unix/Common/: Uin.c Upwd.c

Log message:
	Scheduler__DisableSwitching / Scheduler__EnableSwitching around wrappers

	I noticed calls to free() were missing some, and this
	whole area is both error-prone and almost completely untested:
	- it only matters when using user threads
	- and if thread switches occurs at just the right time

	This still leaves hazard in lots of custom wrappers.
	I suggest frontend handle this.

	allow NIL pointers in M3toC.Free*, silently do nothing with them
	(again here, we have VAR where CONST is really desired!)

	Upwd.c: use struct passwd and remove typedef struct passwd passwd_t
	I had generally done this, back end I discovered newer Solaris headers clash with such typedefs, alas

	Uin.c: add M3_DLL_EXPORT