[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Wed Dec 29 09:40:33 CET 2010

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/: m3core.h

Log message:
	Add some clarifying comments.
	On further thought/work, the token pasting will stay.
	As needed we still have two or three options short of "rewrite".
	- #undef __foo as needed, as problems are discovered
	We don't ahve to #undef __malloc as that has been worked around
	by moving a small number of special macros/uses to pass m3name
	and cname separately
	- move the pasting up a level to the numbered macros and
	pass Mmodule__foo, foo to the lower level as needed
	- use _foo as the intermediate instead of __foo

	The token pasting approach is just too attractive for the amount
	of repitition is removes.

	If push comes to shove, we can also checkin custom text files and
	process them with quake/awk/C/Modula-3.
	Probably quake. Really not a bad idea. Like how m3-win/import-libs works.