[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Fri Feb 5 15:29:45 CET 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3back/src/: M3x86Rep.i3

Log message:
	introduce type Operand1 that resembles the old version of Operand; this isn't backsliding on the approach being used, but it'll probably let us clean things up a bit: the arrays can be of this type and the functions that only ever operate on words can use this, in particular, if nothing else, we can change many remaining uses of reg[0] (as opposed to reg[i]) to just reg; and we might use host integers here, might (consider however if this backend is adapted to 64bit, with 32bit host, and 64bit immediate parameters, without using LONGINT -- it might pay to avoid host INTEGER long term)