[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 8 17:13:28 CET 2010

Major problems at runtime. Basically nothing works.

I think, basically, initializing lots of stuff gets broken.

 - Jay

From: hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:49:20 -0500
To: jay.krell at cornell.edu
CC: m3commit at elegosoft.com
Subject: Re: [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Where do you see the problems?  At compile-time or run-time?

I was able to compile without trouble.

Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science | Purdue University
305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
Office +1 765 494 6001 | Mobile +1 765 427 5484