[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 8 17:15:36 CET 2010

In the one case, there is a dependency on the ordering of the enumeration.

It seems to me that anything that depends on the order of an enumeration

belongs very near the definition of the enumeration.

Stuff like this:

  SignedType = ARRAY CGType OF BOOLEAN {
     FALSE, TRUE,  FALSE, TRUE,  (* Word8 .. Int16 *)
     FALSE, TRUE,  FALSE, TRUE,  (* Word32 .. Int64 *)
     TRUE,  TRUE,  TRUE,         (* Reel .. XReel *)
     FALSE, FALSE, FALSE         (* Addr .. Void *)
  };

CONST
  ToUnsignedType = ARRAY [CGType.Word32..CGType.Int64] OF
                        [CGType.Word32..CGType.Word64] {
                            CGType.Word32, CGType.Word32,
                            CGType.Word64, CGType.Word64 };

I'm likely going to duplicate this exact stuff.

 - Jay