[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Wed Feb 10 17:13:13 CET 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3tests/src/p2/p227/: Main.m3

Log message:
	1) mark more cases as non portable, that I missed before,
	because e.g. 0xABCD0000 < 10 depends on word size
	2) go ahead and use longint intialization, of individual variables
	and of an array; this also reveals a bug in the test code
	where I was leaving one element of the array uninitialized,
	(see, I got all the way to the end, but I had missed [2] by accident)
	that could definitely account for some of the descrepancies, good news!