[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Feb 10 17:22:56 CET 2010

You really anticipate it every changing?

Ever having machines that can't address bytes?

I know they used to exist, but it has been several decades.

The world's vast swaths of C, C++, Java, C# won't port easily to them.

If I understood you, you argued that it is clearly IByte, so I should

feel free to make up my own constants outside of TInt.i3/TWord.i3.

Though so far I haven't.

 - Jay