[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Wed Feb 10 18:50:14 CET 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3back/src/: M3x86Rep.i3 Stackx86.m3

Log message:
	correctly convert Int32 to Int64 using CDQ instruction: convert
	double to quad; it's inefficient because CDQ only operates
	on EDX:EAX pair
	we already correctly convert Word32 to Word64 via allocating
	and zeroing another register
	truncation conversions we throw out the upper registers
	(after wastefully forcing the value into registers)
	still to consider: range checks and unsigned<=>signed conversion
	There are many error cases here.
	Perhaps the frontend already deals with it?