[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Tue Feb 23 16:51:52 CET 2010

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/thread/PTHREAD/: ThreadApple.c
	                                        ThreadFreeBSD.c
	                                        ThreadInterix.c
	                                        ThreadPThread.i3
	                                        ThreadPThread.m3
	                                        ThreadPThreadC.c

Log message:
	implementation of direct thread suspend/resume for interix
	been sitting on it and almost deleted it

	direct suspend/resume can be achieve by writing certain control
	codes to the correct files in /procfs

	the context of a suspended thread can be gotten by reading a file

	However I'd like to at least avoid opening the files repeatedly.

	Here we open them in thread create.

	I don't remember why Interix can't use the portable code.
	It doesn't have SA_SIGINFO but that doesn't prove it.
	It is empirically showable that the context is on the stack.
	So maybe we just have a single parameter signal handler and a null context?