[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Fri Feb 26 14:17:38 CET 2010

	cm3/scripts/: sysinfo.sh

Log message:
	put back echo that I removed in version 1.89 Nov 26 2009, it seems critical for correctness, and the purported reason for removing it has been worked around elsewise, and I'm somewhat suspicious of the stated reason; suspicious of my original changes here too -- the issue is what does cm3 call itself. I think people complained about the inability to build cm3 as easily as other things, or that doing so made it identify itself as some sort of 'unknown' version. Another fix would be to checkin version.quake over here in scripts next to version, or such, not requiring anything to transform it over in m3-sys/cm3/src/m3makefile, maybe I can get Olaf to look at this..it's not very interesting (and I only like interesting things.. :) ) anyway, not critical; the point here is really to make head and release identical