[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Fri Feb 26 16:14:34 CET 2010

These don't belong here!

Jay, can you please provide a coherent description of what your requirements are for backend compile-time arithmetic?   I still don't understand what is causing all this churn.  The TInt and TWord interfaces are well-defined, and have intuitive behaviour.  If they are not suited to your purposes let's come up with something that is, without complicating the existing support.