[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Antony Hosking hosking at elego.de
Mon Jan 18 15:25:00 CET 2010

CVSROOT:	/usr/cvs
Changes by:	hosking at birch.	10/01/18 15:25:00

Modified files:
	cm3/m3-sys/m3middle/src/: TInt.i3

Log message:
	Restore some readability!  IBytes is declared as bytes so these values can
	*only* be bytes statically!  Jay, these probably really don't belong here
	anyway.  Shouldn't you be making use of the Target types instead?  All of the
	constants you need are declared there.  I don't see why you need to clutter up
	TInt.  [Moreover, you have unsigned constants in the signed integer interface
	(TInt instead of TWord).]  But I don't think any of this belongs here in the
	first place!

	For example:

	Target.Int16.min
	Target.Word8.max