[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Tue Jan 26 13:47:05 CET 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3back/src/: Codex86.m3 M3x86.m3 M3x86Rep.i3
	                        Stackx86.i3 Stackx86.m3

Log message:
	- the virtual stack needs types (similar to my previous idea of sizes, but more general)
	- at certain places, split procedure foo into
	foo and foo1, where foo "splits" its operand(s),
	loops over them calling foo1
	This should suffice for several operations like
	push/pop/mov/load/store, and, not, or, xor
	though notable not quite for add, sub, cmp
	also "find" needs work, and the "reguse" data
	being indexed by virtual stack pointer worries me
	This might provide such that most of the code
	is unchanged for int64, and we continue to have
	both constant folding and enregistration;
	I wouldn't try so hard for these, but it seems
	a good approach in the interest of making parameter
	passing work.