[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 7 21:54:53 CEST 2010

But I admit I'm nervous about removing all the volatile, esp. on stores.
We should have a bunch of tests using exceptions that access locals/parameters in except and finally blocks.
I'm willing to put back volatile on all stores.
Or even loads if there is justification.

I thought there'd be a setjmp in all functions with try/except/finally, and therefore the same
pessimization, but now I'm not sure of that.