[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Thu Jul 1 10:57:05 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/gcc/gcc/config/: darwin.h

Log message:
	always support hidden aka private extern aka don't export every function
	from shared libraries, preferably only one
	- listed in an .i3 file
	- an .i3 file that is Interface and not merely interface
	I believe currently I've only achieved the first condition.

	I suspect this regressed because I put in specifying -target explicitly
	for consistency with cross builds, and so maybe that doesn't
	use autoconf as much? I'm not sure.