[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sat Jul 3 10:27:46 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3tests/src/c1/c135/: Math.quake

Log message:
	provide PowerOf2 and DecToHex
	PowerOf2 I want as part of testing extract_mn
	DecToHex is just to make that prettier
	Though I think extract_mn is more than just about exact powers of 2, need
	to look into it.
	I don't see how to provide HexToDec without major duplication/factoring.
	In particular, I think you'd need a whole other set of tables, and
	the functions would all have to be given the set of tables to use.
	Not likely to happen.
	If we could index strings, that'd help. Maybe we can?
	Anyway, for now, no matter. I have what I need and slightly more.