[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Mon Jul 5 23:25:58 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/gcc/gcc/m3cg/: parse.c

Log message:
	rename "volatize" to "make_volatile"
	move existing code to function m3cg_make_volatile which
	will work for being called from front end, if we decide to do that
	(not done here)
	no real change here, just some renaming

	Note that the terminology is a bit off perhaps, in that
	I believe "volatile function" to gcc backend means
	"noreturn function". Here it means "all the locals, parameters,
	temporaries are volatile". ie. function calls setjmp/vfork.
	(This is actually overkill of course: it should only make
	volatile stuff used after the second return; this could actually
	still be defeating a fair amount of volatile removal -- any
	function with a "try".)