[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Tue Jul 6 21:36:58 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/gcc/gcc/m3cg/: parse.c
	cm3/m3-sys/m3front/src/exprs/: CastExpr.m3

Log message:
	allow "ter"/-O3, but without causing compiling CopySign in
	m3core/src/float/IEEE/RealFloat.m3 to fail to compile:
	internal compiler error: in convert_move, at expr.c

	This change might not go far enough though.
	We might want to call Force() more often.

	The theory here is, I don't completely know, but that Force()
	inhibits optimizations done by m3front/src/misc/CG.m3, such
	as that might remove "taking the address of", which would
	then inhibit optimizations by the backend.

	Optimizations are being inhibited here specifically for
	unsafe code that is casting floats to structures, surely
	an acceptable small amount of code. In fact, again, consider
	doing this more.