[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Thu Jul 22 09:19:12 CEST 2010

I can live with a cm3-local.cfg file which gets included when it exists,
contains local overrides and is never touched by he installation.

We have to be careful to backup existing configs and informing the
users before the installation though.

I think upgrade did backups of the config, too.

Can you check the scripts in the release branch if anything needs
to be merged back? I won't be able to do that today.

Olaf