[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Wed Jul 28 22:40:09 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/unix/Common/context/setjmp/: context.c
Removed files:
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/unix/Common/context/setjmp/:
	                                                    context_mips64.s

Log message:
	much better fix for mips
	don't access any globals (including functions) in internal_setcontext
	only access parameters (we can pass anything we need)

	This way, the code is correctly position independent and works
	in shared libraries. Before, anything shared would crash.
	As a bonus, though we have to write slightly unusual C, we don't
	need any assembly.

	Now, Juno works!