[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sat Jun 5 19:19:26 CEST 2010

Added files:
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/runtime/ALPHA_OSF/: m3makefile-old
Removed files:
	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/runtime/ALPHA_OSF/: m3makefile

Log message:
	rename m3makefile => m3makefile-old, so the common
	directory will notice no m3makefile and give us the portable files
	I'm omitting the stack walker, at least "for now", but realistically,
	probably the target-specific code will never come back, hopefully
	we'll have a somewhat portable stack walker using libunwind/libgcc/m3cc,
	at least on platforms that have libgcc, which is almost all