[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Tue Jun 29 13:33:25 CEST 2010

Added files:
	cm3/m3-sys/m3tests/src/p2/p239/: Main.m3 Main.ms-AMD64_DARWIN
	                                 m3makefile

Log message:
	Experimentally..start a line of tests where we checkin
	the "exact" codegen, so we can later compare.

	Several caveats/notes:
	the infrastructure to do the compares is not here yet (shortly)
	we should probably allow just "i386" or "amd64", instead
	of the full "AMD64_DARWIN"
	this kind of testing is "very sensitive"
	The sensitivity has at least been somewhat reduced
	by omitting debugging info, and noise reduced
	by omitting pic and unwind tables
	The test is far from complete.
	More targets need current output before changes are made.