[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Thu Mar 11 16:29:14 CET 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3back/src/: M3x86.m3

Log message:
	stop outputing lines that end in just \r
	(unless caller actually gave us such a thing, which they don't)
	so I can stop dismissing this very annoying messagebox that also pauses to beep:

	Microsoft Developer Studio
	Lines ending with only a carriage return have been detected.  These will be modified to include a line feed.
	OK

	This was occuring every time I open foo.molog, which is produced by cm3 -debug
	which I use heavily these days.

	related, most uses of Target.EOL should be Wr.EOL but that isn't changed here.