[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Randy Coleburn rcoleburn at elego.de
Fri Mar 12 04:27:46 CET 2010

CVSROOT:	/usr/cvs
Changes by:	rcoleburn at birch.	10/03/12 04:27:46

Modified files:
	cm3/m3-sys/cm3ide/src/misc/: ConfigItem.m3

Log message:
	Implement quick-fix for problem documented in Trac ticket #1082.  The quick-fix is to change the default behavior on Windows such that CM3IDE does not terminate when the browser terminates.  I've commented this quick-fix patch in the source code to make it easy to remove if/when we come up with a better solution.  Note that if you already have a CM3_IDE.cfg file, it will need to be edited manually for the "start_browser" function, or you can just delete it and CM3IDE will recreate it using the new defaults the next time it runs.  This quick-fix patch has no effect on non-Windows systems.--R.Coleburn