[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sat May 15 11:42:06 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/C/: m3makefile

Log message:
	experimental: force Win32 to 32bit directory
	This is because the main difference between the 32bit and 64bit
	directory is what size "long" is, and on 64bit Windows, "long" is
	32 bits. Imho the "long" type is to be avoided, but it does get used.
	A lot of code assumes it can hold a pointer, but that is false.
	(And there I was in a similar place, thinking "size_t" could
	hold a pointer, but that is also false, though in a much less
	interesting way.)

	Ultimately these "C types" are mostly intended for header cloning.

	We should probably give up on porting m3back any time soon
	and just use mingw.