[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Thu May 20 16:38:41 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-libs/m3core/src/runtime/common/: RTBuiltin.c RTIOc.c
	                                        RTMiscC.c
	                                        RTUntracedMemoryC.c

Log message:
	size_t => WORD_T to account for ALPHA32_VMS that has
	32bit size_t and 64bit pointer
	WORD_T is my own made up name for an unsigned
	integer that fits an integer, in m3core.h
	(and INTEGER is my name for signed integer that holds pointer)

	(In RTBuiltin.c use local #if/typedef since it doesn't #include anything)