[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Wed Nov 10 12:26:38 CET 2010

	cm3/scripts/dev/windows/: do-cm3.cmd

Log message:
	Support all NT operating systems without further checks.
	This is highly likely portable down to NT 3.51 and portable up to
	all NT operating systems that will ever be created, at least
	that have any ability to run any .cmd file.

	I left the check for "%OS%"=="Windows_NT" in because, I guess,
	OS/2 can run .cmd files.
	But Windows 9x can also run them, there are versions of cmd.exe for it.
	So the check is probably still overeager.
	Anyway, nobody is likely to try any of the other systems (OS/2, Win9x, NT 3.1, etc.)