[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sat Nov 20 11:25:10 CET 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/gcc/gcc/m3cg/: m3-parse.h m3gty43.h m3gty45.h
	                               parse.c

Log message:
	scan_sign: get_byte instead of get_int

	scan_proc, scan_label, scan_var: size_t/ptrdiff_t instead of U/WIDE/INT64, with range check
	I would like these to all be size_t but I think we use negative values
	in some places, that are to be ignored or somesuch.

	rejigger types a bit:
	mostly WIDE => INT64, UWIDE => UINT64
	but then some casts to WIDE/UWIDE for printf
	(I considered being independent of that by using our own
	formating functions and string concat (ACONCAT) but nevermind, tedious
	and should get on to more valuable stuff.)

	fix warning in m3_do_fixed_insert

	ULONG => UINT/UINT32
	use limits.h to find UINT32 (ie: actually still portable to 16 bit int)