[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sat Nov 20 23:31:48 CET 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/gcc-4.5/gcc/: cfgcleanup.c cfgexpand.c
	                              cfghooks.c cfglayout.c
	                              cfgloopmanip.c cfgrtl.c
	                              tree-cfgcleanup.c

	This seems like a step backwards, but I will soon change
	the actual configure, to enable these checks, and more.
	(Currently other checks fail, working on it..)
	(Probably, something like, we will for some time enable
	*lots* of checks, make sure it works and stays working, and
	then will relax it to check less; the full checking is very
	noticably slower.)