[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Tue Nov 23 10:49:57 CET 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/gcc/gcc/m3cg/: parse.c

Log message:
	Go with the obvious less heavy handed fix of only avoiding
	fold for integer division.
	This is enough for test p240 and the unoptimized code is definitely better.
	NOT fully tested, but really probably works.
	It is probably worth digging into the frontend to see if there is a difference
	in the types. It is probably also worth digging in the backend, like,
	we do put in the casts consistently, why are they only not effective
	for divide? I realize that a little bit of analysis goes a long way
	on many divide cases: "divide tends to produce small results", sort of.
	On the other hand, it isn't worth too much effort.
	Divide is the slowest least used integer operation.