[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Wed Oct 6 14:03:27 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/cminstall/src/config-no-install/: I386.common

Log message:
	remove -mno-align-double
	I would really like the cm3cg command lines to be very cruft free,
	and this should no longer make a difference.

	Frontend aligns doubles to 8 bytes on all platforms,
	even though it could get away with 4 bytes on some e.g. x86.

	If there are any problems on any x86 platforms, try putting this back.
	It was especially painful at some point to debug this on Cygwin.

	Tested only I386_LINUX, but affects far more.