[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Wed Sep 1 15:14:07 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/gcc/gcc/m3cg/: parse.c

Log message:
	cleaner, largely undo previous, "debug" is m3gdb
	for normal types that lead to normal gdb, use other paths
	in particular, the one_field/one_gap stuff shows
	it's not difficult, and we can reuse them

	not change in result: backend and frontend still disagree,
	so this code is not yet enabled; I have to find
	out why layout_type gets such different results, even
	when all the constituent types are known

	and I have to see if we can get an order that puts
	defines before uses, or if this all needs to be multi-pass..

	change many "int" to "long", so that 64bit hosts can
	deal with types larger than 2GB

	We already read long or unsigned long from the m3cg binary file.