[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sun Sep 12 08:24:46 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/gcc/gcc/m3cg/: m3gty43.h m3gty45.h parse.c

Log message:
	work in progress:

	some tree repair per configure -enable-checking
	RETURN_EXPR in particular and some types
	[disabled pending more testing]

	restore bitfield use
	we crash without it
	even though it triggers -enable-checking errors
	to be investigated..

	tracing:
	add some newlines for multi-line things like records/proctypes/procedures
	probably should indent instead

	tweak garbage collector interaction
	and provide 3 ways to implement the type table:
	fixed size, growable, VEC

	These changes fixing some of the breakage from inlining,
	but not enough to enable it. We no longer get backend
	assertion failures, and inlining seemed to work in m3core+libm3+sysutils,
	but a full upgrade still produced a crashing cm3.
	probably the problem was either RETURN_EXPR or the garbage collection

	some debugging aids: m3_break_lineno, m3_breakpoint

	restore old type-less m3gdb stuff now that I changed
	the proper typed tree stuff to use different code