[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sun Sep 12 15:08:07 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/gcc/gcc/m3cg/: parse.c

Log message:
	work in progress but far along and working well:
	have the macros the tracing instead of each function

	as part of this:
	a => align
	s => size
	n, etc. => name
	quoted_string => string

	double spaces => single space
	historically this was indent at start of line, but now it is within the line

	the previous tricky version was still outputting too many newlines,
	so simplify and reduce, but not ideal?

	one nagging point is that the mangled identifiers
	can't easily be printed by the macros
	so in a few cases I have deliberately left in separate printing

	this work isn't done because I generally review the manual trace
	and the automatic one and make sure the automatic is adequate,
	I haven't done that for each operand